The complexity of the tax laws often impedes businesses in making independent assessments of risks related to additional charge of taxes, or wisely formulate own position in response to inspector’s remarks.
With regard to tax disputes, REVERA’s attorneys are ready to render the following legal assistance:
- Expert appraisal of grounds for additional charge of taxes or tax base readjustment in respect of particular client’s transactions;
- Elaborating a defense technique in case of tax inspection and/or in case of adverse results of a tax inspection;
- Advising in the course of inspection, representing client for the purpose of its explanation before the tax authority;
- Preparing counter-pleas to inspection act;
- Appealing decision of the inspection act in a higher tax authority and/or court;
- Protection in administrative and/or criminal proceeding involving tax issues.
Disputes with state authorities are normally regarded as a great challenge. However, if you have to protect yourself, you need a perfectly calibrated action plan that makes provisions for any, even most adverse, developments.
REVERA’s lawyers support clients in administrative disputes in a vast range of specialities:
- Tax disputes;
- Customs disputes;
- Investment disputes;
- Protection in an administrative proceeding;
- Appealing against decisions, actions (inaction) of other state authorities.
Antimonopoly disputes and disputes involving unfair competition and advertising
REVERA’s lawyers support clients in cases involving:
- Acknowledgment of actions involving use of a trademark as unfair competition;
- Acknowledgment of agreements or concerted actions of business entities as restriction of competition;
- Recovery of damages inflicted due to actions violating anti-monopoly legislation;
- Contestation of a decision of the antimonopoly regulator;
- Protection from unlawful use of a domain name.
Disputes involving state purchases
REVERA’s lawyers advise clients at all stages of procurement procedures. This allows preventing and mitigating potential risks, and hence, solving client’s business problems in a most efficient way.
Within this strand of our activities, we render the following types of legal assistance:
- Legal consulting on state purchases, purchases from own funds, purchases for construction projects;
- Legal consulting on state purchases of medical equipment, medical goods, medicinal agents and health food;
- Legal examination of policies on purchases from own funds;
- Preparing queries seeking explanation of documents furnished to bidder;
- Appealing decisions on listing of providers/contractors temporarily banned from state procurement procedures;
- and other.