Great problem solving skills and out of the box thinking.
The REVERA team is involved in the implementation of global pharmaceutical and healthcare projects, including those related to the protection of international pharmaceutical companies within their restructuring.
- Advising on appropriate forms of presence in the Belarusian market
- Assessment for criteria of operating via permanent establishment in the territory of the Republic of Belarus
- Consulting on issues of determination of price for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and medical equipment
- Protection of intellectual property rights, including rights to trademarks and patents
- Support of the activity of office in the Republic of Belarus regarding ongoing legal matters
- Assessment of advertisement and promotion of medical goods for compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus
- Protection of interests in procedures of public procurement of medical goods
- Consulting on matters of medical goods registration in the Republic of Belarus
- Structuring of relations with distributors
Experts in the field
Consulting a pharmaceutical company on all issues related to anti-bribery laws and interaction with medical workers for the purpose of promotion of medicines.
Consulting a pharmaceutical company on all issues of doing business in the Republic of Belarus
Legal support for a major Russian exporter of medicines entering the Belarusian market, in particular opening of a representative office, advising on employment law and taxation issues.
Support for the purpose of better structuring of employee relations. Comprehensive advising on employment and related matters, development of staffing documentation for the representative office of Takeda Osteuropa Holding GmbH (Republic of Austria) in the Republic of Belarus.
Monitoring a number of complicated projects, in particular a transaction involving purchase of stocks of a limited liability company, seceral stages of corporate reorganisation, concluding a premise lease agreement, debt collection through judicial procedures, etc.
Advising on provisions of legislation regulating turnover of medical goods.