Notable IP practice covers a broad range of mandates, with a special focus on trade marks and software contracts. Serves clients from a range of industry sectors, including IT, retail, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.
- Due diligence of IP (creation, use and transfer of rights)
- Drafting and reviewing of local acts and agreements on the protection of trade secrets
- Support during the registration of a trademark (service mark) in the Republic of Belarus, international registration
- Supporting during obtaining patents and certificates for industrial property (inventions, utility models, industrial designs), maintaining patents in force
- Consulting, representing the interests and protecting the rights to IP in case of unfair competition
- Examination, development and support of the conclusion of all IP contracts, including licensing, software development contracts and assignment agreements, SaaS agreements
- Examination, development and support of the conclusion of franchising agreements on the transfer of a comprehensive business license to use the “package” of IP (company name, trademarks, know-how)
They are accurate, commercial and keep to deadlines.
Experts in the field
Licensing consulting to implement an ERP system
REVERA provided monitoring of a multifunctional service project to embed an ERP-system in ADANI company. Also, we prepared separate agreements related to general licensing, delivery and licensing of software.
Preparing agreements for software development, in particular survey of allocation of IP rights among customer and counterparties, employees and third parties, registration and protection of company’s intellectual property.
Representation of Samsung in a case involving unconscientious activities of an individual that ahd registered Samsung.by domain and used it to place advertising hyperlinks on web-pages of some online stores. REVERA represented Samsung in a judicial proceeding in the Supreme Court of the Republic of Belarus, with the result that the domain was conferred to the client.
GOODY’S fast food chain
Supporting transfer of a suite of exclusive rights under a franchising agreement of a major Greek owner of Goody’s restaurant chain.
A major Belarusian pharmaceutical company
Establishing unfair competition on the part of a Lithuanian manufacturer of pharmaceuticals in the course of international trademark registration, and its further annulment.
STADA overtakes Takeda's product portfolio
REVERA participated in the transaction involving purchase of over 20 prescritpion and over-the-counter medications and food additives from Takeda in 11 countries. STADA invested 660 million USD in Takeda’s portfolio in Russian and CIS. We acted as a local adviser and, together with lawyers from 10 countries, provided comprehensive legal backing for the closure.