More than 80 of our clients have become High Tech Park residents. We help:
- IT companies and startups with entering the HTP;
- Current residents with doing business according to the rules.
Attracting investments and M&A in IT
- Preparation to investment or investor entry:
- Due Diligence;
- Drafting of Term Sheet (letter of intent);
- Choice of jurisdiction for future deals.
- Receipt of investments:
- Corporate restructuring for purposes of sale/entry of investor;
- Assistance in selecting financial models;
- Tax consulting in view of deal execution.
- End-to-end M&A.
- Sale of intellectual property objects;
- IP Due Diligence;
- Software registration in National Center of Intellectual Property, Library of Congress;
- Trademark registration;
- Intellectual property litigation.
Wrapping up a start-up project
Launching the startup, founders first think about the product, its promotion and fund-raising. Legal issues often go into the background. But in many ways, the success of the entire project in the future depends on the correct organization of business at the start.
Within the framework of the IT startup package, REVERA specialists offer assistance at all stages of the startup life-cycle: from setting up a company and hiring the first employees, to attracting an investor and complete sale of a business.
- Software development contract;
- Software rights assignment agreement;
- License agreements;
- Software distribution contract;
- IT services contract;
- SaaS agreements;
- Website Terms and Conditions development.
Supporting crypto and blockchain projects
On March 28, 2018, along with the entry into force of Decree No. 8 "On Development of Digital Economy", the following activities related to digital assets were legalized in Belarus:
- ICO organizers activity;
- Cryptographic platform operators activity;
- Cryptocurrency exchange operators activity;
- Other activities with the use of tokens.
Settlement of disputes in IT
REVERA’s team of attorneys regularly work with clients from the IT sector. We provide legal support in the following types of disputes:
- Disputes over Software development contracts;
- Disputes associated with the protection of exclusive rights in the IT sector;
- Disputes related to the unlawful acquisition and use of confidential information;
- Disputes connected with copyright infringement;
- Other disputes on behalf of IT companies.