Notable IP practice covers a broad range of mandates, with a special focus on trade marks and software contracts. Serves clients from a range of industry sectors, including IT, retail, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.
Our lawyers are ready to provide legal assistance in the following areas:
- Due diligence of IP (creation, use and transfer of rights)
- Drafting and reviewing of local acts and agreements on the protection of trade secrets
- Supporting during registration of a trademark (service mark) in the Republic of Belarus, international registration
- Supporting during obtaining patents and certificates for industrial property (inventions, utility models, industrial designs), maintaining patents in force
- Consulting, representing the interests and protecting the rights to IP in case of unfair competition
- Examination, development and support of the conclusion of all IP contracts, including licensing, software development contracts and assignment agreements, SaaS agreements
- Examination, development and support of the conclusion of franchising agreements on the transfer of a comprehensive business license to use the “package” of IP (company name, trademarks, know-how)
High level professional skills.
Complex legal support for the group, including corporate restructuring, IP protection strategy, consulting on partnership relations, support of the range of transactions of acquiring different assets and investments, regulatory matters.
Preparing agreements for software development, in particular survey of allocation of IP rights among customer and counterparties, employees and third parties, registration and protection of company’s intellectual property.
Trademark for LogicLike
REVERA's team secured registration of LogicLike trademark at the national level and promotion of LogicLike trademark internationally.
"Stolle" bakery chain
Legal advising on concluding a franchising agreement with a major bakery chain.
Supporting execution of a franchising agreement stipulating transferring a suite of exclusive rights of Culligan, a globally renowned manufacturer of water treatment equipment.