REVERA team is ready to provide legal assistance on the following matters:
- Analysis of crypto projects that are offered for implementation in the territory of Belarus, its assessment for compliance with the established regime of digital signs (tokens) circulation;
- Provision of information on existing requirements to applicants to the HTP who plan to carry out activities related to the use of digital signs (tokens);
- Provision of information on the obligations of HTP residents engaged in activities related to the use of digital signs (tokens);
- Preparation of a business plan to join the HTP with crypto-types activities;
- Preparation of local regulations required to declare activities related to the use of tokens;
- Analysis of foreign ICO/blockchain legislation;
- AML/CFT, KYC policy audit for compliance with national and international law requirements;
- Development of compliance measures for the issuing company;
- Development of distribution mechanism for funds raised during the ICO among different stakeholder groups;
- Development of a system of risks minimization measures in regard to personal liability of the issuing company CEO and project initiators;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of legal opinion for compliance with requirements of payment systems (VISA, MasterCard).
Complex legal support for the group, including corporate restructuring, IP protection strategy, consulting on partnership relations, support of the range of transactions of acquiring different assets and investments, regulatory matters.