Strong practice with solid corporate restructuring expertise. Also strong corporate, M&A and competition advice.
REVERA’s team is ready to assist your business in supporting and monitoring all types of corporate procedures:
- Registration of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs;
- Reorganisation of legal entities;
- Dissolution of legal entities;
- Restructuring of companies, registration of holding companies;
- Registration of non-profit corporations;
- Monitoring the change of participants of a commercial entity;
- Monitoring the conclusion and performance of purchase agreements in joint-stock companies;
- Decrease/increase of company’s authorised fund;
- Re-allotment of shares, modification of authorities of company’s management bodies.
AppLovin - Belka Games
REVERA supported the strategic cooperation between the world leader in the mobile games industry AppLovin and the large Belarusian studio Belka Games. We fully supported this project, including corporate, tax, contractual consulting, registration of IP rights and other aspects of cooperation.
Creating an R&D centre for Axiom Connected
For a US-based FinTech company. Our lawyers focused on creating an R&D centre in Minsk and current support for the new company in a broad range of legal matters pertaining to corporate, employment and migration law.
Representation of a foreign investor to support their activities in partnership with BelarusNeft, within a joint participation in SeismoTekhnika OJSC. Building corporate management systems in the joint venture company.
Creating an R&D centre for Tealium
A major Californian IT company. Our lawyers assisted in creating an R&D centre in Minsk and provided ongoing support for the new company in a broad range of legal issues.
Vertol-Invest is an investment managing company investing in designing and manufacturing of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles.
REVERA’s lawyers elaborated a structure for a transaction aimed at purchasing assets of a bankrupted company.
What are ESOPs and what benefits they provide to businessesanalytical materials
How to Finance M&A transactions in Belarus and Europe?news
What a foreign investor should know about financing in Belarusian companies?news
Republic of Belarus: business will have the right to grant shares to its employees