REVERA's attorneys placed to assist with domestic and international arbitration proceedings.
- Representation of clients in Belarusian and/or foreign arbitration/mediation courts
- Supporting disputes in foreign arbitration/mediation courts specialising in commercial and investment disputes as local counsels, including preparation of documents; collection of documents and selection of foreign partners; selection of candidate arbitrators; preparation of legal opinions
- Acknowledgment and enforcement of foreign arbitral decisions
- Monitoring domestic investment disputes
- Pre-trial analysis of risks, prospects and costs of arbitration proceedings, suggesting alternative options of dispute settlement
- Conducting negotiations on dispute settlement, participating in mediation procedures
- Preparing opinions on the prospects of pre-trial dispute settlement procedures
- Elaborating standards, policies, guidelines on choosing a dispute settlement body
REVERA acts for private and public clients active in a wide range of sectors in litigation and arbitration work that often reaches international courts. Although it handles a broad caseload spanning banking, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical disputes, investment litigation is a notable specialism.
Protecting client's interests in ICAC
Advocacy for client in the ICAC at the Russian CCI against lawsuit from a Russian company seeking to collect monetary assets under the Guarantee governed by English law.
Investment arbitration dispute (treaty of the EAEU)
Consulting and representing as a local counsel in an investment arbitration dispute under ICSID Additional facility rules and connected disputes.
Arbitration proceeding in the Chinese International Economic and Commercial Arbitration Committee
Legal support of a dispute of a Belarusian company with a Russian counterparty under an international sales contract in an arbitration proceeding under the Chinese International Economic and Trade Arbitration Committee (CIETAC).
Defending Bauer Technics a.s. in IAC under the BelCCI
Representing Bauer Technics a.s. in the International Arbitration Court under the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in a dispute with Borysov Meat Factory involving collection of VAT sums in excess of contract sum. The complexity and uniqueness of this case was in that there was no similar judicial practice in Belarus prior to it.
A major CIS manufacturer
Our attorneys represented the client in the International Arbitration Court under the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. A dispute with a Belarusian state-run enterprise involved theft of a cargo in transit.
UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules
Consulting as a local counsel in an investment arbitration dispute under UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules.