If you face a corporate conflict, REVERA’s team of attorneys will help your business to settle the conflict in a most efficient way. We render legal assistance in the following matters:
- Contesting decisions of corporate management bodies;
- Invalidation of major transactions and affiliated parties transactions;
- Non-performance or invalidity of transactions between shareholders involving purchase of shares/stocks;
- Unlawful re-allocation of participatory/equity shares;
- Amendment (registration of amendment) of the articles of association involving inaccurate information;
- Expulsion or desired expulsion of shareholder;
- Failure to furnish information on corporate activities;
- Failure to pay profit/dividend;
- Any other infringement on shareholder’s rights.
REVERA law has developed a wide contact base of foreign partners and created an internal database of court practice and mechanisms for searching assets and counterparties in foreign countries.
Our team provides legal assistance in the following areas:
- Collection of evidence and information regarding the opponent and their assets in foreign states;
- Selection of foreign partners for the representation of interests in foreign countries, preparation of legal opinion based on foreign law and control of their activities;
- Development of a strategy for disputes in foreign courts.
Disputes on intellectual property
Main areas of legal assistance:
- Representation of interests in disputes arising from software development agreements, license agreements such as developer-customer / developer-publisher / developer-licensee disputes;
- Representation of interests in disputes arising from other agreements related to the creation of copyright objects (websites, works of art, etc.);
- Representation of interests in disputes related to the infringement of trademarks and trade names exclusive rights;
- Advising and representation of clients in disputes related to the domain names;
- Advising and managing DMCA-based copyright or trademark infringement disputes regarding mobile apps;
- Advising and support in the prevention of apps piracy;
- Representation of interests in antitrust and competition law disputes related to the use of trademarks;
- Representation in disputes related to the infringement of the exclusive rights to industrial property.
Primary areas of legal assistance:
- Advising clients and assistance in handling documents in conflict dismissal procedures;
- Develop optimal and efficient strategies to protect employers in labour disputes with employees;
- Representation of clients in disputes with employees seeking reinstatement in employment or change in definition of cause of dismissal;
- Representation of clients in disputes with employees seeking to collect emoluments or other payments;
- Representation of clients in disputes seeking to bring employee to material accountability for any damages inflicted on employer;
- Representation of clients in disputes involving employee’s violation of NDA (non-disclosure agreement), divulgence of employer’s commercial secrets;
- Representation of clients in disputes involving employee’s violation of NCA (non-compete agreement).
Representation in Belarusian courts
We understand the strategies and tactics that both parties use, so we are ready to provide your business with legal assistance in the following areas:
- Representing your interests in state courts of the Republic of Belarus;
- Simplified debt collection from debtors in the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign courts decisions;
- Solicitation of enforcement proceedings.
Settlement of construction disputes
Our attorneys are ready to provide legal assistance in the following areas:
- Development of strategy of protection and preparation of legal position, assessment of possible risks and prospects of a judicial dispute;
- Protection of interests in disputes related to the quality of construction works, including disputes on the elimination of deficiencies in the period of warranty terms;
- Disputes on the recovery of the cost of works performed, including those related to refusal to sign acceptance and delivery certificates;
- Disputes related to execution and payment for additional works;
- Disputes on the collection of the sum of guarantee retainage;
- Disputes on the collection of penalties and losses for failure to fulfill obligations under the contract;
- Disputes related to the conclusion of a construction contract, unilateral withdrawal from the contract, early termination of obligations under the contract;
- Protection of the interests of engineering organizations and customers in disputes over the quality of technical supervision services;
- Representation and protection of interests in disputes over contracts for design and surveying works;
- Pre-trial settlement of disputes between construction participants: legal advice, claim settlement, support of pre-trial negotiations.
Settlement of real estate disputes
If you have problems with real estate disputes, we are ready to protect your interests and resolve the conflict. Our team will take on all difficulties in negotiating with the counterparty and provide objective arguments to protect your interests at the pre-trial and judicial stages.
We provide legal assistance in the following areas:
- Analysis of legal position;
- Formation of litigation strategy;
- Selecting the most effective way to protect the client;
- Representation of interests in court;
- Preparation of all necessary documents;
- Participation in negotiations.
Consulting on the strategy for a potential dispute
Main areas of legal support:
- Structuring of dispute resolution clauses, recommendations on the choice of judicial proceedings venue (court or arbitral institution); governing law;
- Pre-trial analysis of risks, perspectives and costs of litigation, offer of alternative options for dispute resolution;
- Development of litigation strategy for Belarusian and foreign courts/tribunals;
- Check and analysis of counterparty, search for information and assets;
- Pre-trial negotiations with a counterparty on dispute settlement;
- Development of standards, instructions and policies for counterparties check and debt recovery.