Solid practice advising regional and domestic clients on commercial disputes.
Main areas of legal support:
- Structuring of dispute resolution clauses, recommendations on the choice of judicial proceedings venue (court or arbitral institution); governing law;
- Pre-trial analysis of risks, perspectives and costs of litigation, offer of alternative options for dispute resolution;
- Development of litigation strategy for Belarusian and foreign courts/tribunals;
- Check and analysis of counterparty, search for information and assets;
- Pre-trial negotiations with a counterparty on dispute settlement;
- Development of standards, instructions and policies for counterparties check and debt recovery.
REVERA acts for private and public clients active in a wide range of sectors in litigation and arbitration work that often reaches international courts. Although it handles a broad caseload spanning banking, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical disputes, investment litigation is a notable specialism.
Experts in the field
Consulting a major Belarusian IT company
Consulting a major Belarusian IT company and supporting in disputes with a German participant in respect of a joint venture registered in the Republic of Malta.
A major Belarusian bank
Preparing a legal opinion on prospective recovery of damages worth over 3.5 mln US dollars from the Banking Processing Centre, due to failure to prevent fraudulent operations. We evaluated the situation and prepared a legal opinion for the client, specifying all risks and outlooks of legal proceeding, thus allowing the client to choose an optimal technique to protect its rights.