Solid practice advising regional and domestic clients on commercial disputes.
Primary areas of legal assistance:
- Advising clients and assistance in handling documents in conflict dismissal procedures;
- Develop optimal and efficient strategies to protect employers in labour disputes with employees;
- Representation of clients in disputes with employees seeking reinstatement in employment or change in definition of cause of dismissal;
- Representation of clients in disputes with employees seeking to collect emoluments or other payments;
- Representation of clients in disputes seeking to bring employee to material accountability for any damages inflicted on employer;
- Representation of clients in disputes involving employee’s violation of NDA (non-disclosure agreement), divulgence of employer’s commercial secrets;
- Representation of clients in disputes involving employee’s violation of NCA (non-compete agreement).
REVERA acts for private and public clients active in a wide range of sectors in litigation and arbitration work that often reaches international courts. Although it handles a broad caseload spanning banking, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical disputes, investment litigation is a notable specialism.
An IT company vs. former employee
Representation of a major IT company in an employement dispute with former employee.
A dispute with former manager
Representation of a leading enterprise of BelEnergo, a construction and assembly complex, in an employement dispute with former CEO.
A major supplier of technological solutions for agricultural sector
Representation of a major supplier of process solutions for agriculture in a number of labour disputes.