REVERA’s team is ready to provide legal assistance in the following matters:
- Comprehensive project structuring in terms of contractual relations, supply chains, contract development, participation in negotiations, advising during negotiations, supporting commissioning activities;
- Monitoring and proof-reading of construction contracts, advising on tax laws, acting as tax agent in Belarus;
- Advising on contract/agreements, certification/licensing matters;
- Resolution of complicated disputes;
- Any other issue/problem that might arise during construction activities.
REDPATH DEILMANN GmBH
Legal support for a major German contractor entering the Belarusian construction market. Comprehensive support for contractor’s construction activities under a mining project (customer’s investments worth over 2 bln USD).
Assistance to AECOM, the world leader in design and construction, at various stages of the construction of the Gazprom Center in Minsk.
Unibep is a major Polish construction company. In Belarus, Unibep acts as the general contractor in a number of investment projects: construction of Trinity shopping mall in Grodno, construction of a multimodal industrial logistical complex, etc. REVERA advises Unibep on a vast range of issues with respect to construction activities in Belarus.
Construction project for a major metalworks
Comprehensive support for general contractor, MetPromStroy company, during the construction of a metalwork facility in Vitebsk region. Total project investment exceeds 300 mln euros.
Construction project for "TurkStream" gas line
BelTruboProvodStroy is the biggest in Belarus and one of the biggest companies in CIS focusing on pipeline construction.
We supported the Client in its project worth 200 million euros in Serbia and Bulgaria, being a part of the “TurkStream” gas line project. We provided:
- preparation of 4 FIDIC contracts (Silver Book);
- support during negotiations;
- preparation of a lease contract for drilling equipment;
- consulting on construction laws and regulations.
Construction project for a major shopping mall in Minsk
Monitoring the construction of a major shopping mall in Minsk (MEGA) on a 9.5 ha land plot. Also, REVERA provides support to this Client in its relations with counterparties and with respect to an investment agreement concluded with the Republic of Belarus.