The advantages of the Great Stone Industrial Park and how to use them REVERA held a seminar for real sector managers
On 13 July REVERA held a seminar for real sector managers. New and wider benefits and privileges for the Great Stone Industrial Park was the topic. Following the adoption of the Presidential Decree on the Great Stone Park in May 2017, the Park’s business regime became the most favourable business environment in Belarus and one of the best in our region.
• Denis Bogdanov — lawyer, head of REVERA’s construction and real estate department, participant of the Ministry of Economy’s task group on amendments of Park’s legal treatment
• Alexander Antonov —REVERA lawyer, participated in the preparation of the Edict on amendments in the Park’s legal treatment, author of the review of Park legal treatment at TUT.BY news portal
• Roman Osipov — managing partner, member of Uniter’s board of directors
The speakers reviewed the following topics:
• how is Great Stone different from other free economic zones
• how a business becomes a Park resident
• what privileges and benefits are offered to residents
• Park restrictions and prohibitions
• a review of fundraising options
The seminar was supported by BEL.BIZ and Imaguru startup-hub.
Our materials on Great Stone in media:
If you missed the seminar, you can watch the seminar video on Denis Bogdanov’s Facebook.