Managing partner Dmitry Arkhipenko spoke at the 3rd International “Russian & CIS Private Clients” Forum in Zurich
Managing partner Dmitry Arkhipenko spoke at the 3rd International “Russian & CIS Private Clients” Forum in Zurich on the topic “Working with clients from Belarus”. Dmitry devoted his speech to the following topics:
- Key structuring conditions for corporate and private tax planning
- Inbound structures: typical holding locations
- Wealth planning structures and local restrictions
- Using non-resident companies in building of corporate structures in Belarus
- Current and expected legislative developments in investment climate
- Stock market: current status and expectations
The Forum took place from 5th till 7st of March 2013 and welcomed 250 participants mainly composed of private bankers, family offices, trustees, independent wealth managers, attorneys, tax advisers coming from Switzerland, Russia, Liechtenstein, the UK, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Malta, Dubai.
The event became European specialists’ networking platform in tax and estate planning for Russian Private Clients. Private banking and tax planning professionals from Switzerland, the UK, Russia, Belarus, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and other countries met around practical tax planning issues presented by the top tax and legal experts.