REVERA law firm in Ukraine
REVERA law firm has opened the lawyers' permanent office in Ukraine. Alexander Shtrykul, REVERA's Leading Associate became the Head of our Ukrainian office.
REVERA's office in Ukraine focuses on business technology sectors and provide service in such ways as:
1. Starting your business:
- defining a model to conduct your business in Ukraine,
- corporate matters (incorporations, private entrepreneurs),
- taxation matters (choosing a tax system, registration, altering tax regime),
- contractual documentation, transfer of IP rights,
- assistance in finding accountants (outsourcing), legal address, support in opening bank accounts.
2. Migration matters:
- acquiring work permits, permanent resident cards, assisting in settling personal/domestic issues: school, kindergarten, office rent, medical services, etc.
3. Management company’s/director’s services: during registration stage, or permanent director’s functions for the purpose of corporate administration.
4. Diia City (Special legal framework for the IT industry): consulting on legal regime. Supporting in obtaining Diia City residency (after special regime’s official launch).
5. Ongoing corporate consulting on: labour law, taxes, contractual paperwork, information technology, intellectual property, judicial disputes.
«First of all, we are focused on IT business. Legal support for companies that have decided to open R&D offices in Ukraine, as well as our supranational expertise in structuring groups of IT companies in an international format, IP disputes, support for M&A transactions under English law. We will glad to assist your business in adjusting to the new market», -- Dmitry Arkhipenko, managing partner REVERA law firm.
Regarding cooperation matters, contact us via tel.: +380660653151, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.