Last updated: June 01, 2020.
This Policy shall be applied to all relations involving collection, dissemination, submission and processing of personal data (hereinafter – “personal data handling”) with Revera Consulting Group LLC (TIN 101520615) and REVERA law bureau (TIN 805002345), domiciled at: 8 Oboynaya str., Minsk 220004, Republic of Belarus, hereinafter referred to as “REVERA”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, in using revera.by website (hereinafter – the “Website”), and in arranging any publicity/marketing events and/or other activities.
The Policy defines aims, procedures and conditions of our handling of personal data and measures applied by us to ensure safety and protection of personal data.
REVERA is entitled to amend the Policy at any time. We will inform You of any amendments each time specifying the date of last update. Where volumes or goals of personal data handling should be changed, we will once again request Your consent to the handling of Your personal data in accordance with the current Policy.
1. How we obtain Your personal data
We obtain Your data when You:
- visit our Website;
- send Your personal data to our corporate e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or to any e-mail address on @revera.by domain;
- make a phone call or address us otherwise on any issue;
- furnish Your personal data otherwise (give us your business card, fill up a form/questionnaire, etc.).
2. On what grounds we handle Your personal data
Consent given by You, as personal data subject, is the legal ground for any handling of Your personal data. situations where handling of personal data can be made without personal data subject’s consent have been established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
3. What personal data we process and why
|Dissemination of our and our partners’ materials by e-mail||
REVERA is continuously keeping watch over changes and new trends of legislation and law enforcement practice, and exerts every effort to let current and prospective REVERA’s clients know about them. To this end, REVERA regularly prepares information material, arranges theme-based workshops and offers subscription to topical materials.
You may subscribe for our materials at the respective section of our Website. You may as well revoke Your consent to the delivery of marketing and/or other information material at any time, by pressing the revocation button in an e-mail, whereupon REVERA will terminate delivery of material.
– Full name
– E-mail address
– Company name
|To enable Your participation in our or our partners’ events||
REVERA regularly holds activities and workshops on topical issues of current legislation and judicial practice. REVERA is entitled to handle personal data furnished by You to arrange Your registration at an event that is of interest to You, in particular for the purpose of contacting You to confirm Your registration and settle organisational issues, as well as to remind You of the upcoming event and address any questions that You might have.
REVERA will also handle personal data furnished by You to inform You of any alterations in agendas, to furnish event material/reports such as presentations, videos, etc., and to get feedback.
Where You participate in any event arranged by REVERA, REVERA will be entitled to disclose respective personal data to persons that contribute to the arrangement of such event.
– Company name
– E-mail address
– Business area
– Mobile phone number
– Other data normally furnished for the purpose of filling up a registration form or feedback form
|Examination of Your job/internship application||
If You want to join REVERA’s team, You may file Your application via REVERA’s electronic mail attaching a completed questionnaire/CV (according to the form uploaded to our Website, or otherwise). REVERA will handle Your data in order to decide whether it is advisable to invite You for an internship or to conclude an employment contract with You.
– Information on position You are seeking
– Education level
– Other data You might indicate in a form/questionnaire
REVERA renders no decisions on the basis of machine processing of personal data.
4. Cookie-files policy
To make our Website more operable and user-friendly, REVERA may use the cookie technology. A cookie is a text file from our Website that will be stored in Your browser. REVERA uses technical and marketing cookie files.
Technical cookie files are needed for Website’s proper functioning and correct use of services and opportunities offered by it.
Marketing cookie files are needed for statistical purposes, as well as for the purpose of re-marketing and advertising of events/services in the context media networks Yandex and Google. In particular, REVERA applies the following tools involving the use of marketing cookie files: Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica.
We will request Your separate consent to using marketing cookie files. Unless You have given such consent, we will only use technical cookie files indispensable for our Website’s proper functioning.
Browsers allow controlling cookie files via preferences. You can find detailed information on cookie preferences here:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru.
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/ru/kb/vklyuchenie-i-otklyuchenie-kukov-ispolzuemyh-veb-s.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac.
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies.
- Furthermore, You can change confidentiality preferences on Your iOS or Android device to enable or disable display of online ads, according to Your preferences:
- iOS device: Settings > Confidentiality > Ads > Activate “Restrict tracking”.
- Android device: open Google settings app > Ads > Activate “Refuse measured ads according to preferences of groups of persons”.
Please remember that once You have disabled cookies, some Website’s functions may operate improperly or be disabled.
5. Third-party resources
6. Personal data retention period
Personal data will be retained during a period required for the purposes of data processing, or another period stipulated by the legislation.
Once such purposes have been achieved, or where personal data subject has revoked its consent, REVERA will delete all personal data within a period stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
7. Third parties’ access to Your personal data
We may transmit Your personal data to third parties, if we believe that we have Your consent thereto.
We may transmit Your personal data to third parties for the purposes specified by REVERA, in accordance with the Policy, in particular:
- via Bitrix24 – for the purpose of mailing, processing a query from the Website, or registration at a REVERA event.
- via SMS-assistant – for the purpose of SMS delivery.
- via Facebook Adsmanager – for the purpose of managing ads in Facebook, Messenger, Instagram.
- via Google Analytics и Yandex.Metrica – for statistical purposes, as well as for the purpose of re-marketing and advertising of events/services in the context media networks Yandex and Google.
We are also entitled to transmit Your personal data to authorised third parties, provided we reasonably believe that (i) we must do it by operation of law, or (ii) it is required to detect, prevent or terminate fraudulent or other unlawful actions.
8. Rights of personal data subjects
You may revoke Your consent to our handling of Your personal data by sending an electronic letter to email@example.com.
You also have a right to:
- be free from any coercion to furnish personal data;
- review Your personal data;
- ensure protection, proper keeping and non-disclosure of Your personal data;
- give or refuse consent to any further transmission of personal data;
- exercise other rights, as provided for in the legislation.
Should You have any questions with regard to Your personal data or any questions with regard to this Policy, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.